Garden Salad Recipe
This is the way I do an easy garden salad, beautiful and delicious.
- Lettuce greens (I used a mixture of romaine & iceberg)
- baby spinach leaves
- grape tomatoes
- sliced button mushrooms - diced
- diced cucumber
- sliced green olives (or black)
- sprinkle of shredded cheese (I used Jack)
Layer and top with your favorite dressing. I love homemade ranch dressing (but I'm from Texas and we LOVE our ranch down here!) Ranch dressing recipe is coming - so check back!
I have added these ingredients to my garden salad recipe depending on what I have available, and it's always so tasty.
- diced ham
- real bacon pieces
- diced cooked chicken
- both black and green olives
- Spring Mix greens
- green onions
- diced boiled eggs
- purple onions
- alfalfa sprouts
- bell pepper
- diced zucchini
Use your imagination! Garden salads don't have to be just boring lettuce and tomato.
Top of Garden Salad Recipe